Who can benefit from joining Learning Forward Nebraska?
- Teacher Trainers
- Principals and assistant principals
- Superintendents and assistant superintendents
- Directors and coordinators of staff development
- Educators and support staff
- Professionals involved in staff development and training in any organization
- Service center directors and staff
Why should you join Learning Forward Nebraska?
Top 10 Reasons to Join Learning Forward Nebraska
- Be affiliated with an organization that is recognized internationally as the premier voice for professional learning.
- Gain access to the most up-to-date information on professional learning.
- Grow professionally through educational program offerings.
- Influence state and school system policies and practices related to professional learning.
- Network and form relationships with other professionals as part of a learning community.
- Grow as a leader and offer your leadership skills.
- Promote a greater appreciation for the impact of educator learning on student learning.
- Strengthen professional learning so that teaching, leadership, and student success improve.
- Make a difference in your own school, district, and state.
- Foster and maintain a code of ethics for professional practice.
What are the Benefits of Joining Learning Forward Nebraska?
- Networking – Become a part of a “Professional Learning Network” that shares expertise, resources, and builds support for educators who take a leadership role in supporting professional learning.
- Resources – Access resources, such as: models of professional learning; processes for facilitating and supporting change; professional literature; including information about the “Standards for Professional Learning” published by Learning Forward.
- Research – Access current research on topics of interest to professional learning leaders including articles from Learning Forward.
- Conferences, Seminars, Institutes – Participate in professional learning events with recognized leaders in professional learning and education change at a reduced registration fee.